CORGI 70th ANNIVERSARY - ASTON MARTIN D.B.5 PLATINUM EDITION...

CORGI 70th ANNIVERSARY - ASTON MARTIN D.B.5 PLATINUM EDITION... - Hallo friend TELLING GUIDE FOR CHILDREN, In the article you read this time with the title CORGI 70th ANNIVERSARY - ASTON MARTIN D.B.5 PLATINUM EDITION..., we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein. hopefully fill posts items ADVENTURE, items ANIMATION, items DREAMS, items IMAGINATION, items LEARNING, items MOTIVATION, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : CORGI 70th ANNIVERSARY - ASTON MARTIN D.B.5 PLATINUM EDITION...
link : CORGI 70th ANNIVERSARY - ASTON MARTIN D.B.5 PLATINUM EDITION...

Read also


CORGI 70th ANNIVERSARY - ASTON MARTIN D.B.5 PLATINUM EDITION...


Recently arrived, this 70th Anniversary Platinum Edition of Corgi's 261 Aston Martin DB5.  The box is a replica of the original 1965 packaging, though what you see in the pic above (taken from the Corgi Model Club's own website) is an outer sleeve to protect it - and advertise Corgi's 70th 'birthday' at the same time.  I'd say I've got more Corgi DB5s than I need, but I just can't help myself - I'm waiting for a boxed set of three other different versions even as I type.



Thus Article CORGI 70th ANNIVERSARY - ASTON MARTIN D.B.5 PLATINUM EDITION...

that is all articles CORGI 70th ANNIVERSARY - ASTON MARTIN D.B.5 PLATINUM EDITION... This time, hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in a post on other articles.

You are now reading the article CORGI 70th ANNIVERSARY - ASTON MARTIN D.B.5 PLATINUM EDITION... the link address https://tellingguidefor.blogspot.com/2026/09/corgi-70th-anniversary-aston-martin-db5.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

0 Response to "CORGI 70th ANNIVERSARY - ASTON MARTIN D.B.5 PLATINUM EDITION..."

Post a Comment