Title : GOLDEN BOOK & RECORD SET - J.I.M. #83...
link : GOLDEN BOOK & RECORD SET - J.I.M. #83...
GOLDEN BOOK & RECORD SET - J.I.M. #83...
![]() |
| Copyright MARVEL COMICS |
'Twas 10:45am on February 19th 1992, when I ordered the Golden Book & Record Set reprint of Journey Into Mystery #83 from Stateside Comics. It's staggering to think that day was a whole 34 years and 7 months ago as it seems a lot more recent than that - something you may well be tired of me repeating all the time when it comes to many of my collectables.
The record wasn't part of my purchase, but it was only the comic I was interested in anyway, simply because I love the cover. I already owned an original J.I.M. #83, purchased circa the mid-'80s, but there were some minor differences to the reprint (colour, detail, etc.) which made it mucho desirable to my eyes. It also contained Thor's first encounter with The Lava Man.
On December 17th 1996, at 21:10pm, I ordered the Fantastic Four #1 reprint by Golden Records (from Comic Biz), though this time the record was included. Consequently, over the years, having the LP for one of the mags but not the other, gradually made me regard the Thor comic as somehow incomplete, so I resolved to remedy that situation one day.
Well, that day is now here as, at 11:03am, it was delivered to Castel Crivens, sent from the States after I bought it on September 12th at 10:46pm via eBay. I always feel good when I finally complete some long-term aspiration and that's how I feel right now. That will recede of course, now my task is accomplished, but it's bound to resurface every so often as the years roll by.
Anyway, thought you Crivs might like to see the two items as they were meant to be seen - together. And if you'd like to leave a comment, I'll graciously allow you to - no charge!
Thus Article GOLDEN BOOK & RECORD SET - J.I.M. #83...
You are now reading the article GOLDEN BOOK & RECORD SET - J.I.M. #83... the link address https://tellingguidefor.blogspot.com/2026/09/golden-book-record-set-jim-83.html

0 Response to "GOLDEN BOOK & RECORD SET - J.I.M. #83..."
Post a Comment