The PRISONER I Never FORGOT...

The PRISONER I Never FORGOT... - Hallo friend TELLING GUIDE FOR CHILDREN, In the article you read this time with the title The PRISONER I Never FORGOT..., we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein. hopefully fill posts items ADVENTURE, items ANIMATION, items DREAMS, items IMAGINATION, items LEARNING, items MOTIVATION, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : The PRISONER I Never FORGOT...
link : The PRISONER I Never FORGOT...

Read also


The PRISONER I Never FORGOT...


Copyright relevant owner

Back around 1971, I swapped my Aurora Frankenstein plastic model kit with a near neighbour and classmate, George Cooper, for his Forgotten Prisoner one.  I was fascinated by the glow-in-the-dark parts, particularly the Prisoner's skull, which to me, looked for all the world like a happy, smiley, friendly wee soul.  Eventually, though, I began to miss Frankie, and George was agreeable to swapping back again.

Sometime in the '90s, I bought a long-box reissue of the kit, built and assembled it, and one day took it along to George's house on one of my occasional Saturday visits to show the model to him.  He was back in the same house, living with his father, but whether George was struck by the significance of again seeing the model in the very house its twin once resided, well, I never thought to ask him.  It fascinated me though.

A few years ago, I obtained another long-box reissue, this time with the 'Famous Monsters Of Filmland' logo on the box (as per the original), but as yet, I haven't built and painted it and don't know if I ever will, as I've loads of unbuilt models awaiting my attention.  However, I recently splashed out (Oi, behave yourselves!) on a square-box reissue, released by Atlantis, with a logo in the same style as Aurora was using in the '70s.

I haven't yet removed the shrinkwrap, but I will, as I'd like to see the luminous parts again, which I haven't seen in-the-flesh 'bone' in around 55 years, so it'll be a case of 'friends reunited'.  Below is my '90s acquisition of the kit, followed by the comic strip from Famous Monsters, relating the details of how the Prisoner came to be forgotten - though not by me.  Did you perchance own this kit back in the day?  Reminiscences welcome.

(Incidentally, 'Castel-Mare' translates as 'Castle by the Sea'.)

You could say he's a 'model prisoner', so he should've been released years ago

The following tale is similar to Poe's The Cask Of Amontillado





Thus Article The PRISONER I Never FORGOT...

that is all articles The PRISONER I Never FORGOT... This time, hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in a post on other articles.

You are now reading the article The PRISONER I Never FORGOT... the link address https://tellingguidefor.blogspot.com/2026/09/the-prisoner-i-never-forgot.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

0 Response to "The PRISONER I Never FORGOT..."

Post a Comment