Title : YOGI BEAR & FRED FLINTSTONE On The BIG SCREEN - And In Comics & LPs...
link : YOGI BEAR & FRED FLINTSTONE On The BIG SCREEN - And In Comics & LPs...
YOGI BEAR & FRED FLINTSTONE On The BIG SCREEN - And In Comics & LPs...
First of all, I should point out that these aren't 'book and record' sets, it's just the way I've laid them out. The records are separate entities from the comicbooks and I didn't purchase them together. Having said that, as they were manufactured a good many years before DVDs, you'd have thought (I'm tempted to type 'thunk') someone would've come up with the idea to release the LP soundtracks and their equivalent comics together, eh? Seems like a good idea to me.
Speaking of DVDs, I've actually got both movies on disc, having seen Yogi's, not in the cinema, but on TV many years (decades probably) later. Fred's film I saw in my local cinema (now a Bingo hall), either towards the end of 1972 or sometime in 1973, as the 'support act' for Living Free, the sequel to Born Free. I went to see it (didn't bother with the main film after the first time) so often that when I took a pal, the manager (Bob Johnstone) let him in for free.
Anyway, I'm glad to have these two double examples of movie merchandise, so I thought I'd share them with you here. Ain't that thoughtful of me? Hello, anybody there?
Thus Article YOGI BEAR & FRED FLINTSTONE On The BIG SCREEN - And In Comics & LPs...
that is all articles YOGI BEAR & FRED FLINTSTONE On The BIG SCREEN - And In Comics & LPs... This time, hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in a post on other articles.
You are now reading the article YOGI BEAR & FRED FLINTSTONE On The BIG SCREEN - And In Comics & LPs... the link address https://tellingguidefor.blogspot.com/2026/09/yogi-bear-fred-flintstone-on-big-screen.html


0 Response to "YOGI BEAR & FRED FLINTSTONE On The BIG SCREEN - And In Comics & LPs..."
Post a Comment