Gasp! ORIGINS Of MARVEL COMICS - 50th ANNIVERSARY De Luxe Edition (2024)..

Gasp! ORIGINS Of MARVEL COMICS - 50th ANNIVERSARY De Luxe Edition (2024).. - Hallo friend TELLING GUIDE FOR CHILDREN, In the article you read this time with the title Gasp! ORIGINS Of MARVEL COMICS - 50th ANNIVERSARY De Luxe Edition (2024).., we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein. hopefully fill posts items ADVENTURE, items ANIMATION, items DREAMS, items IMAGINATION, items LEARNING, items MOTIVATION, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Gasp! ORIGINS Of MARVEL COMICS - 50th ANNIVERSARY De Luxe Edition (2024)..
link : Gasp! ORIGINS Of MARVEL COMICS - 50th ANNIVERSARY De Luxe Edition (2024)..

Read also


Gasp! ORIGINS Of MARVEL COMICS - 50th ANNIVERSARY De Luxe Edition (2024)..

Copyright MARVEL COMICS

How did I miss this one?  Published back in 2024, I only found out about it in the last few days and promptly ordered a copy, which arrived today.  This is the 50th Anniversary deluxe edition of Origins Of Marvel Comics by Stan Lee, including everything the book contained back in 1974 - plus a whole lot more!  Loads of bonus features, like articles, artwork, ads, interviews, reminiscences, etc., this is the only incarnation of this iconic hardback volume you'll ever want or need.

I thought perhaps it would use new proofs of these classic stories, but no - they're exactly as they first appeared in OOMC five decades ago.  Closely examining the pages, I suspect they've either been scanned or photographed from an actual 1974 edition, but it's been done to such a high standard it's hard to be certain.  All I know is that any obvious 'reconstruction' and retouches in the original version are also present here, but instead of being a drawback, it simply adds to the book's authenticity.

It's available on eBay (and perhaps Amazon - dunno, I haven't checked), so if you haven't already bought this valiant (and surprisingly heavy) volume, track one down right away.  I'd be surprised - shocked - amazed if you were disappointed.  The dustjacket is by Alex Ross, underneath is the original cover by John Romita Snr.  I've only had a cursory browse through this terrific tome so far, but its magical spell is irresistable, as it took me right back to the sizzlin' '70s in a heartbeat.

I'm not suggesting, I'm not hinting, I'm not asking you to consider it; I'm telling you - buy this book now!  (Your world will never again be the same.)



Thus Article Gasp! ORIGINS Of MARVEL COMICS - 50th ANNIVERSARY De Luxe Edition (2024)..

that is all articles Gasp! ORIGINS Of MARVEL COMICS - 50th ANNIVERSARY De Luxe Edition (2024).. This time, hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in a post on other articles.

You are now reading the article Gasp! ORIGINS Of MARVEL COMICS - 50th ANNIVERSARY De Luxe Edition (2024).. the link address https://tellingguidefor.blogspot.com/2026/10/gasp-origins-of-marvel-comics-50th.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

0 Response to "Gasp! ORIGINS Of MARVEL COMICS - 50th ANNIVERSARY De Luxe Edition (2024).."

Post a Comment