Title : FIREBALL XL5's ROBERT The ROBOT...
link : FIREBALL XL5's ROBERT The ROBOT...
FIREBALL XL5's ROBERT The ROBOT...
![]() |
| Copyright relevant owner |
Waheyy! A new friend is coming to live with me tomorrow - Robert The Robot! This 21 inch talking robot with flashing eye-lights is on his way to me as I type (hence two of the seller's piccies) and I'm already on the 'phone to Professor Matthew Matic at Space City to find out the best way to look after him. (Just kidding about that last part - you think I'm bonkers?) I'll post my own photos once he arrives - handsome little chap, ain't he? What else is there to say but buy your own! (And should Venus ever become available, I'm the very chappie for her.) If you watched Fireball XL5 as a kid, share your reminiscences in our scintillating comments section.
Thus Article FIREBALL XL5's ROBERT The ROBOT...
that is all articles FIREBALL XL5's ROBERT The ROBOT... This time, hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in a post on other articles.
You are now reading the article FIREBALL XL5's ROBERT The ROBOT... the link address https://tellingguidefor.blogspot.com/2026/08/fireball-xl5s-robert-robot.html


0 Response to "FIREBALL XL5's ROBERT The ROBOT..."
Post a Comment