Title : WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?
link : WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?
WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?
![]() |
| Copyright BBC TV and the Estate of TERRY NATION |
Remember The Daleks' hoverbout from TV Century 21 and Dalek Annuals? The Dalek seen above, being a 'modern' one, doesn't need such a craft, as the tinpot tyrants are able to fly under their own steam nowadays, so just imagine the hoverbouts are for longer journeys to conserve power, which is how I regard them. I'll have to keep an eye out for a 'classic' Dalek to replace the 'new' one, if I don't already have one somewhere - I forget whether I do or not. (Well, actually, I do have one, but it's holding a 'brain' or something, which isn't detachable.)
Anyway, thought some of you might like to see one of my recent acquisitions, seeing as how it's a physical manifestation of an iconic piece of comic strip Dalek equipment from the swinging 1960s. Like I said at the start of this post - do you remember them? (These are the seller's pictures - I'll add my own when I get a spare moment to snap some.)
(And what's happened to commenter CJ? On holiday, in hospital, joined a monastery? CJ, where are you? Out gallivanting with Scooby Doo?)
Thus Article WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?
You are now reading the article WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE? the link address https://tellingguidefor.blogspot.com/2026/08/whats-wrong-with-this-picture.html



0 Response to "WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?"
Post a Comment